Anger: A strong feeling of annoyance, displeasure, or hostility. You are easily to get upset. You take it out on the people who care about you the most.
Anger is an emotion that can either be used for the good in which it helps us make changes that we need to make to better or life. Anger is most often used as a defense against others to show them how easily we get frustrated and mad.
This is one I grow up with a lot. I saw my dad and brother fight all the time over the little things. My older brother would get mad and go into my room and throw my things around and break them. If I did not do his house would I would get kicked and hit all the time. I remember one time I got thrown into a window at our home and it broke. Our parents never question what happened. It was like they really did not care.
I seems like anger was the one emotion that was a loud in the house growing up. My mother would get mad at the little thing and take it out on the person who was there and not who did. This really taught my that it did not mater if you did it our not in life it would always be your fault. I have carried that with me many times through out my adult life.
I even brought this one into my adult hood with the man I married and how easily he got mad. Something would go wrong at would and he would take it out at home. To protect the kids from him getting mad at them for being a child I would create an argument with him to get his mind of what they just did. I really did this a lot.
Ways to remove anger from your life.
- Do something that is relaxing for you.
- Keep a journal with you and write down what is going on when you get angry.
- Recognize you emotions and feelings. Honor them for what they are remember not all emotions are for everyone to see.
- Start to recognize some of your triggered points. Is this something that builds during the day or is it one incident that happens over and over again.
- Work on forgiving yourself and than others. Remember everything starts at home.
- See the love in what is going on. Sometimes it is our own filter because of what we saw growing up.
Anger can be healthy if it helps you make changes to better your life. For example this last year has been the worst in my life for financial income. No matter what I did it almost seemed like it was working against me. I came to realize I was working with a contract with another soul during this life time. That soul does not understand what is really going on so I got mad decided to cancel the contract and pull the cords connecting me and that person so I can move forward with the life I am meant to have.